Famous Manifesting Generators
Vincent Van Gogh, Dr. Martin Luther King, Mother Teresa, Friedrich Nietzsche, Angelina Jolie, Rhianna.
Manifesting Generator Energy Type: Strengths & Gifts
When in your flow, you ignite into a fast-moving superpower: you have the energy to initiate many new ideas (Manifestor) and spark your projects into action (generator). You move faster than the rest of the world; being busy and following multiple passions energizes you. Otherwise, you can feel frustrated or uninspired in life.
You can juggle various hobbies, careers, and interests at the same time. You are designed to follow numerous passions, even if they don’t seem logical or go in diverse directions: each interest teaches you a lesson, skill, or experience. One day, it will culminate into what you are here to do, something the world hasn’t seen before.
You thrive when you have no restrictions to be in your active and creative flow. You will pick up, master, and drop multiple tasks, ideas, projects, or careers in your lifetime. There’s nothing more satisfying than being highly productive and efficient. You are here to find shortcuts to mastery.
Your path isn’t meant to be linear like those around you. Just follow each and every passion that sparks you – and don’t wait for others to catch up or approve of what you’re doing. Just do you.
Generator Challenges & Conditioning
Many people follow what they ‘should’ do according to expectations, beliefs, systems, and societal norms. This ‘conditioning’ stops us from listening to what feels right in our bodies. In particular, mani-gens worry and doubt that their inability to stick to one thing will sabotage their success.
One norm in society is the belief that success comes from picking a path and building your way up over many years. But this lifestyle can feel restrictive, uninspiring, and frustrating for a manifesting generator.
It is important to release the pressure to follow only one linear path. You need the freedom to move, change, pivot, and create something we have never seen to exist. Even if in the moment you said ‘yes’ because it excited you, and later realized you don’t feel like doing it – saying no is important for you.
If can also feel frustrating if you force yourself to continue something out of fear you look flaky or like a quitter. You might feel that starting again will put you behind everyone else. But you don’t need to commit and stick to one thing to get your success. You mean meant to bring multiple things into your ideas.
Nothing you are interested in is a waste of time; there is a lesson, skill, or experience in each passion you follow, which will culminate in your individual success. You’re here to show us how to have the biggest, fullest life doing so many things. When you feel confident it will succeed, others will believe it too.
Decision-Making for Manifesting Generators
> Strategy: To Respond / Inform
You are meant to respond to the world around you and follow many interests and tangents, so it’s hard to plan a future. Instead, you need to see what excites you step by step and watch your path unfold. Following multiple passions energizes you and others.
Your excitement and interests are signals to pay attention, no matter for how little or long. When your gut (sacral) response is a ‘hell yes’ or ‘I love this,’ this is a sign of what to follow. A weaker sensation such as ‘maybe’ or ‘I guess so’ is a no.
If you are also an emotional manifesting generator, you should wait to see how a decision feels over time and various emotional waves (at least a day or more for big decisions). If you feel the same way once you’re in a neutral, calm state, it’s time to make your final decision.
Your busy nature means you can rush to be productive and efficient. This may require backtracking to fix mistakes and can be frustrating because it feels unproductive. As you move forward, you should constantly check your gut response in the present moment. To help gain clarity, you can try visualization to reconfirm your gut response.
Experiment with reconnecting to your deepest passions, what excites you, what gets your body going, and how it feels over time: this is how your gut and emotions speak to you.
– Not-Self (Negative Reaction): Frustration / Anger
You thrive when you are busy multi-tasking and jumping from one thing to the next. This can be hard for others to follow, accept, and feel included. Some mani-gens shrink their big energy or deny their creative pursuits to please others. They start to feel frustration build up and stop feeling excited by life.
When you’re off track, you can feel annoyed at life, people, and even yourself. It can be a physical frustration, where opportunities don’t come, the wrong people align, or things don’t flow. These are all signs that you’re forcing too many things that are a not ‘gut yes.’
When something starts to feel boring or frustrating, it is a sign to pivot or change; whether it’s an unfinished book, an expensive hobby, or a business that no longer excites you. Nothing is a mistake, just a lesson.
+ Signature (Positive Response): Satisfaction / Peace
When something is right for you, you will feel a focus, devotion and desire to work hard. It’s easy to fully engage and immerse yourself in a project or creative flow. You might feel frustrated if you feel unproductive; others slow you down; or you rush action without waiting for the right response.
Mani-gens multi-tasking gift makes them very efficient, which gives them great pride and satisfaction. When in you’re in a productive flow and being creative, you get a great feeling of fulfillment and accomplishment.
Manifesting Generators in Relationships
- You may feel a need for intimacy, sensuality, or nurture in a relationship and are able to break through people’s barriers to connect.
- Some people have magnetic sexual energy or desire.
- You may start to avoid creating bonds because you know being intimate and vulnerable can lead to being hurt.
- It is important that your partner understands your needs to follow your multiple passions and interests, even if it doesn’t include them. When a plan involves someone else, only say yes when you really mean it, whether it is an activity, an outing, or a boundary. You may fear that it comes across as selfish, but you only serve others when you are truly passionate.
Manifesting Generators in Work & Careers
- You need the freedom to follow your multiple passions in the workplace. Mani-gens may feel frustrated if their desired projects are rejected or they are stuck doing tasks they don’t enjoy. Instead, see if you can delegate tasks that don’t light you up. When a project excites you, you can energize your whole team and this is important for success. Mani-gens can also work well as independent workers.
- You can bring creative ideas and new perspectives to projects. You have the gift to implement ideas and concepts that have never been seen before.
- If you are an emotional manifesting generator, you shouldn’t rush decisions or say yes to new projects and opportunities in the moment. Where possible, ask for more time to think about it. This will help you make a more aligned choice because you get time to ‘feel it out’ over time and various emotional waves.